Career Anchor based Team Member Development-for Managers
- Understand people development concepts and tools
- Raise awareness of the importance of people development for managers
- Career Anchors latest version introduction and how to use the tool in the right way
- Practice team members development role play and case studies
I. Employee Development methodology and concepts
Why team member development?
- Career development is not about climbing the ladder
- Career and people development-My roles and responsibilities?
Unique value：This module will put Development Best as the end state in mind and introduce how to combine team members’ willingness, capability and organizational needs together.
II. Career Anchors-latest version
- Career Orientation Assessment
- Why Career Anchors?
- Career Anchors and career planning and management
- Career history tracking and career anchors identification
Unique value：Career Anchors-latest version, to understand your career motives, competence and values.
III. Application of Career Anchors
- Current status review
- Job/Role planning
- Career Anchors in changing working environment
- Development and action planning based on career anchors
Unique value：Zest Learning’s solutions are not just on the tools, but also focusing on how to link career anchors to career plan, development and action planning.
IV. Creative Ways of Team Members Development
How to develop skills and capabilities through Development Opportunities?
- 10/20/70 and other development models introduction
- 10/20/70 and other development models practice and role plays
Unique value：The industry widely adopted team members development
Methods, which has been used by multinationals e.g. GE, Intel. We
will customerize the case studies to ensure development through
task/project/program assignment, instead of talking about promotion
V. People Development Practice module
- Do’s and Do’not in team members development
- Role plays between actual managers and team members
- Personal action plan,tools
Unique value：We will pre-course survey to make sure this module
is linked closely with work situation and hands on practice will
make sure to happen!
VI. Team members development toolkit-for managers only
- Team members development toolkit
- Case studies-team development challenges and how to address
- Practice and role plays
Unique value：Consolidation of all key points into managers’ toolkit. Managers can easily use back into work.
Follow up or coaching (optional)-1 day：After going back to work, managers will list out the challenges in using the tools, and also challenges in developing team members. In 1-1.5 months after the training, the instructor can coach the managers on addressing the challenges.